Quit Your Corporate Job and Own a Spris Pizza Franchise!
Business professionals just like you are leaving their corporate jobs and discovering the benefits of franchise ownership. If you’re in a career transition, or if you are just tired of working for someone else, this Spris Pizza franchise opportunity may be perfect for you! Interested parties should have at least $300,000 in liquid capital to invest.
According to FCA. “80-85% of new franchise owners are people just like you, professionals who are in a career transition who want to own their own business. 10-20% of these new franchise owners keep their current job while beginning a business on the side, building equity and monthly income.”
Spris Pizza Franchise Opportunity!
Spris Pizza is a fast casual pizza concept featuring Italian, artisan-style pizzas, paninis, and salads. We are committed to the best ingredients.
Since 1998, Spris has brought authentic brick-oven pizza to Miami, and needless to say, the super-fresh ingredients, crispy thin crust, and artisanal approach to food quickly made Spris THE place for a casual healthy bite in South Beach.
Unlike so many of its competitors, Spris makes pizza the old-fashioned way, letting the dough rise overnight, just like in Italy! Some of our ingredients also are from Italy: Spris’ Italian organic flour from Molino Grassi and olive oil from Costa d’Oro, which make for an authentic dough!
But our customers’ reviews are the most telling:
“Great real Milan pizza in South Beach”
(Luis M. from Tampa, FL).
“Amazing pizza! Light, crispy and cheesy”
(John Z. from Houston, TX)
“The best pizza and service on South Beach”
(Jess B. from Miami Beach, FL), just to share a few.
We are seeking candidates with the following:
- Passion for food and a desire to provide the highest quality service. Spris is about “Passione Italiana” but always carrying Graspa Group’s core motto: “We are food people. It’s what we do. It’s what we love.”
- Ability to manage the daily operations of their location(s) or otherwise designate an Operating Principal with significant equity in the franchise
- Familiarity with the area and community in which you want to operate a Spris Pizza location
- Liquidity / Available cash of at least $300,000 net worth of $1M per candidate or combined between investors.
- Candidates in the state of Florida.