Quit Your Corporate Job and Own a Fitness Franchise!
Business professionals just like you are leaving their corporate jobs to run a Redline Athletics Fitness Franchise and discovering the benefits of franchise ownership. If you’re in a career transition, or if you are just tired of working for someone else, this Redline Athletics Fitness Franchise Opportunity may be perfect for you! Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest and a net worth of at least $300,000.
According to FCA. “80-85% of new franchise owners are people just like you, professionals who are in a career transition who want to own their own business. 10-20% of these new franchise owners keep their current job while beginning a business on the side, building equity and monthly income.”
RedLine Athletics Franchise Opportunity!
OWN A REDLINE ATHLETICS FRANCHISE
As a RedLine Athletics Franchise Partner you will own a business with unlimited potential in the growing $5 billion dollar a year youth sports market. While the target age group is 8 – 18 your clients will range from 8 to adult as families will see the value take advantage of your facility and trainers. Your business will benefit from multiple revenue streams from memberships, private training, group fitness, teams, leagues, gift cards and merchandise. As a franchise partner you will have support every step of the way and access to the RedLine library of proprietary training materials. You will be in business for yourself but not by yourself.
HOW BIG IS THE FITNESS INDUSTRY?
- $ 38 billion plus and growing.
WHAT IS REDLINE ATHLETICS?
- RedLine Athletics is a youth focused, sport-specific training facility for all sports where highly accomplished athletes and specially certified trainers do whatever they can to help an athlete reach his or her goal.
- Through our partnership with Fusionetics, RedLine Athletics customized strength and conditioning programs are designed to help our athletes avoid preventable injuries. Keeping the athletes on the field/court is one of our primary goals.
CAN REDLINE TRAIN ALL SPORTS?
- RedLine is an ALL sports athletic training facility.
WHY SPEED, POWER, CORE?
- All three are part of every sport and in combination helps athletes achieve their goals and helps prevent injury.
WHY DOES REDLINE WORK?
- The trainers have the ability to adjust routines on the go and emphasize on a social atmosphere geared to encouraging young athletes to train at a higher intensity but still have a lot of fun with other athletes.
OHIO FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY DETAILS
REDLINE ATHLETICS – YOUTH ATHLETICS TRAINING CENTERS IN OHIO:
If you love sports and are looking for a business opportunity to own a sports business right here in South Ohio, RedLine Athletics is the business you want to own. Some of the biggest sports cities in the United States are right here in South Ohio.
Cities and surrounding areas of Columbus, Cincinnati, and Dayton have all generated Ohio High School Athletics Association (OHSAA) Champions in the last couple of years. With 13 public and over 50 private colleges and universities, Ohio collegiate sports are nationally renowned. RedLine Athletics is designed to maximize our youths’ performance on and off the field/court to maximize their potential for joining these teams. As a result, South Ohio holds tremendous potential for any prospective RedLine Athletics owner.
RedLine Athletics is focused on enhancing speed, power and core strength along with injury prevention of student athletes ages eight to eighteen. Based on the successful franchise formula developed by John Leonesio, RedLine Athletics has the potential to offer a high rate of return on investment with their signature Youth Athletic Training Centers.
Prime franchise location opportunities are available right now in Columbus (Dublin, Powell, Gahanna, Hilliard, Pickerington, etc.), Cincinnati (Mason, West Chester, Indian Hills, Hyde Park, Montgomery, etc.) and Dayton (Oakwood, Kettering, Centerville, Springboro, etc.).
If you have a PASSION for SPORTS, with a purpose to serve this underserved youth sports market, then you should own a RedLine Athletics – Youth Athletic Training Center franchise.
PROVEN BUSINESS MODEL:
Based on the successful formula developed by John Leonesio that took Massage Envy from concept to $300 million and The Joint… the chiropractic place to more than 400 franchises awarded in 3 years, RedLine Athletics has the potential to offer a high rate of return on investment with their signature sports training facilities
AS AN OWNER, YOU’LL BENEFIT FROM:
- Markets with unlimited potential: Targeted at the $38 billion fitness industry and the 8-18 year demographic group in the $5 billion youth sports market.
- Recurring revenue streams: Memberships, semi-private sessions, private training, group fitness, teams, leagues, gift cards and merchandise.
BENEFITS OF A REDLINE ATHLETICS FRANCHISE
RedLine Athletics offers a wide variety of training sessions focusing on speed, power and core which provides you with the foundation to be a part of the next wave of sport-specific training. RedLine Athletics is a cost-efficient sports training facility that offers its athletes value added services that include:
- Evaluation testing every 90 days
- Free baseline concussion evaluations
- Sports development opportunities
- Free customized nutritional meal planning
- Discounted academic tutoring
- Discounted opportunities to pre-qualify athletes with every college that matches their academics and athletic abilities and more..
OUTSTANDING SUPPORT – EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
- Real Estate: We’ll help you find the right property at the right price
- Equipment: One contact, one call to us, saves you countless hours
- Training: From initial franchise training and on-site support to ongoing training through our web-based portal
- Business systems: Everything needed to open, operate and grow your RedLine Athletics Training Center
- Marketing: Access to our library of proprietary marketing materials and unit level microsites to localize your message
- Technology: From a point of sale system to a robust Franchise Support Portal with training, forms, marketing materials, policies, manuals and more
WHAT IT TAKES TO PROSPER AS A REDLINE OWNER
- Business-oriented, sports-loving entrepreneurs with strong leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Minimum net worth of $300,000 and $100,000 of available liquid capital
- Communication and people management skills to effectively work with clients, employees, trainers, vendors and others in the community
- The desire and initiative to do local marketing such as calling on schools, sports organizations, and coaches to introduce the RedLine Athletics program
- To join the exciting RedLine Athletics team, we are looking for business professionals that are willing to put in the time and energy to help grow RedLine Athletics into the preeminent sports-specific training brand.